🇹🇹 Chicken Wonton Soup Recipe by Chef Shaun
This is my take on a classic Chinese Wonton Soup.
Yield - 1 Serving.
Wontons - 8
Sesame Oil - 1/8 cup
Garlic - 2 tbsp (minced)
Ginger - 1 tbsp (minced)
Vegetable Stock - 2 cups
Dark Soy Sauce - 1/2 tbsp
Salt - 1/2 tsp
Chive - 1/4 cup (thinly sliced)
1. Heat a small sauce pot over medium heat.
2. Once hot, add sesame oil.
3. Once the oil is heated, add garlic and ginger, and allow to cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add wontons and mix until all are evenly coated in the oil mixture.
5. Add stock and soy sauce.
6. Raise heat to high and bring mixture to a boil.
7. Once boiling, reduce to a simmer and allow to continue to cook for 5 minutes.
8. Add salt, chive and taste for salt.