How To Make Trini Sada Roti
This week’s episode heads back on the tawa as Natalie learns how to make Sada Roti.
You will need
4 cups All-Purpose Flour
2 tbsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Yeast
1 tsp Salt
Warm Water for kneading
1. Mix all dry ingredients together.
2. Gradually add warm water and knead into a smooth soft dough.
3. Cover with a damp cloth and let sit for 30 mins.
4. Divide into 6 pieces and roll into balls.
5. Cover and let sit for 15 mins.
6. On a lightly floured surface, using a rolling pin, roll dough into a round ¼ inch thick sada roti.
7. Cook on a hot tawah for 2-3 mins on each side.