How To Make Granola Crusted Tuna Balls
Kezzianne gets her crunch on with Arlene's flavor-packed and granola crusted tuna balls:
3 cans Tuna in Water (120g)
1/2 cup Garlic, finely chopped
1/2 cup Celery, finely chopped
1/2 cup Red Onions, finely chopped
1/2 cup Chive, finely chopped
1/2 cup Pimento Peppers, finely chopped
2 tbsp sprigs of Fine Thyme, leaves picked
3 tbsp Chadon Beni (Culantro) leaves, finely chopped
2 tbsp Ginger, grated
2 tbsp Lime/Lemon juice
2 Eggs lightly beaten
2 Eggs beaten (for rolling tuna balls)
Universal Granola Crunch Cereal, Cranberry Flavor (processed finely)
1. Drain tuna from water.
2. In a bowl combine tuna, garlic, chive, celery, pimento, red onion, chadon beni, lime/lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Add lightly beaten eggs and mix thoroughly.
4. Scoop heaping tablespoons and form balls.
5. Roll tuna balls into the beaten eggs and then coat with cereal.
6. Place on a tray to bake until crispy and brown.
7. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Garlic & Chadon Beni Mayo recipe: https://www.foodienationtt.com/single-post/2020/11/20/how-to-make-trini-chadon-beni-garlic-mayonnaise